Take your event online with Encore’s professional webcast and webinar platforms
Interact and connect with new and existing audiences around the world with Encore’s professional webinar and webcasting platforms. Enjoy a sophisticated and highly customisable online experience that’s easy to use and supported by Encore’s team of expert technicians.
Webcasting and Webinar Solutions for Events
Take advantage of Encore’s professional platform for presenting online to large audiences.
Delivering a high-definition webinar or webcast to engage audiences worldwide has never been easier. Encore’s managed webinar and webcasting services are ideal for speakers presenting to any size group of attendees. Whilst both solutions cater to presenting to a large audience online, a webinar enables two-way video communication between attendees and presenters where as a webcast in a one-way stream of your event to anyone who has the link to view online. Both can be streamed live in high-definition or recorded and uploaded to view on-demand.
Present and engage with a professional webcast
Enjoy cutting-edge webcasting technology to deliver an engaging and seamless virtual experience, customised to your brand.
Webcasting lets you deliver your live or pre-recorded event on a highly customisable and sophisticated platform to stream live or on-demand to a national or global audience. This means your virtual event will look as unique as your brand.
- Custom branding
- Unlimited sized audiences
- Hosting available
- On-demand viewing
- Registration, password protection and lobby available
- Virtual producer and virtual stage manager support available
Encore offers webcasting in two packages to cater for your event requirements and budget.
- QuickCast Package provides up to 4 hours of live streaming hosted a custom branded microsite. Enjoy up to 5 presenters, unlimited viewers, editing and dedicated tech support.
- Broadcast Package provides up to 8 hours of live streaming hosted on a custom branded microsite, and up to 20 presenters per day. In addition to dedicated support, enjoy virtual stage management to deliver a more seamless user experience for presenters and attendees.
Deliver a polished webinar at the push of a button
- Stream and record your webinar
- Post event production available
- Secured with password protection and waiting ‘lobby’
- Accessible from any location and device with internet access
- Faster turnaround
- Connect remote speakers to audience
- Muted background noise
- Virtual stage manager available
Encore offers two comprehensive Managed Webinar packages which cater for a range of event requirements
- Meeting Package is great for a quick virtual meeting for up to 500 participants and up to 5 presenters where an interactive conversation is needed. Enjoy up t 8 hours of high-definition streaming, dedicated tech support as well as password protection and more.
- Conference Package is ideal when a group or presenter or panellists need to engage a large audience up to 3000 participants and up to 10 presenters. Enjoy up to 8 hours of high-definition streaming, dedicated technical and virtual stage management, as well as password protection.
Dedicated webinar and webcast production support
Enjoy dedicated production support in all of our virtual and hybrid event packages to suit your requirements.
Encore offers webinars and webcasting in a range of packages to cater to varying event requirements and budget. Plus, not only do you get the tech, you also get access to dedicated production support. The peace of mind your event is in some of the best hands in the business is priceless. Our in-house team of qualified technicians and event professionals will listen to your needs and provide a tailored virtual and hybrid event solution. Successful events start with a conversation so let’s have one today.
Ask us about our Managed Webinar and Webcasting Packages today